Re [RC] Hurricane Isabel - SteelSideDown

As of Sunday, AM, like VA/NC are going to get it Friday -ish.  I've been through several less severe hurricanes w/ the horse with no problems.  However, I did have a friend who lost all 5 of her horses in "Andrew," Florida's last category 5 -- anyone have any suggestions -- or maybe time to move them to the mtns for the weekend?

Jen
near VA Beach