RE: [RC] Can't ride anymnore?? - Wendy Mancini

    First pregnancy age 28 second at 38.  I rode trail right up until a couple weeks before delivery both pregnancies.  Trusty horse, falling off never crossed my mind.  Never bothered to ask the doctor if he thought it was  OK.  It was right for me.  Granted I'm a FW and only gained about 25 lbs.  Both girls healthy & sat on horses as soon as they could sit up.
    Do what feels right for you.  You know yourself & your horse better than anyone.
Wendy Mancini, RNBC, MSN, CNS  Critical Care