From: "T.B.Pots" <tbpots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Tacky tack pad under a Skito
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:47:49 -0400

Well, my husband sure is having a tough time keeping his sportsaddle on his very round, mutton withered horse. He's just learning to ride and having the saddle slid down the side of the horse is very unnerving for him. I'm sure that once his balance improves this will happen less and less but in the meantime I need to find something soon to help him out before he changes his mind and decides horses and riding are no fun at all! Having him ride and look forward to endurance rides next year is a dream come true for me so I'll listen to any and all advice.

For those of you using the Skito Equalizer pad have you ever tried the Tacky Tack pad along with it? Or, do you replace the Skito with the Tacky Tack? Since he's a heavy weight rider he feels its kinder to his horse's back with the Skito there.

Also, which thickness works best? The single or the double? And....while I'm asking all these questions have any of you tried the Tacky Tack girth? Opinions?

Thank you!
Tracy

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es