[RC] Angie's articles - rides2far

I saw the HRM and sponging articles in Trail Blazer -- they might
have been  published first in EN, I don't know

Almost all of my stuff is published first in Trail Blazer, then after a
minimum of one year I can let others publish it...so I've been letting EN
do some reprints.

Thank you very much to those who liked them or were interested in book
form. To tell the truth, I've probably got enough articles for *two*
books, I have *intentions* of publishing... but instead of getting it
together in what little free time I have...(and I'm trusting you all
understand this) I just keep thinking my horse needs worked so I ride
instead :-P At first we hoped to go through a big publisher and actually
had one in New York that wanted to publish, then they sold to a new
company that had a "no single title authors" policy. That kinda let the
air out of me and I got distracted and didn't try any more. I've been
meaning to ask Julie about self publishing...but it seems like I'm always
so busy and the horse needs riding and the kids have ball games (3
volleyball games today!). I need some kind of deadline or something to
force me to do it. Anybody know any publishers who we could talk into
harrassing and threatening me?

Just a little teaser. I sent a story off to TB yesterday about money
laundering for endurance women (or men). I must say that the longer I
pondered it the more ways I thought of to finance a habit under an
unsuspecting spouse's nose. Word is TB is now on racks at Tractor Supply
and maybe even Barnes & Nobles soon so if you're really broke you can
stand at the counter and read how to finance your habit. >eg<

Thanks again for the kind words. There's nothing that boosts my
confidence like ya'll saying "that's exactly how it is at my house!" My
favorite comment came from someone after I did the "Bad Housekeeping"
article. I'd described my house and someone on RC wrote and said, "You
described my kitchen perfectly except for the bottle of Bute on the back
of the sink." I replied that I didn't really use Bute that much. Then I
walked into the kitchen and there was a bottle of Bute on the back of my
sink. >g< It's kinda scarey how much we're alike.

Angie

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!