[RC] unidentiable skin owie - Typef

Good morning!

Was hoping someone at RideCamp might recognize a weird skin patch that showed up on my daughter's horse. She just recently moved to Fresno and emailed me a picture yesterday. She hadn't been to see the horse in several days and it's king of ugly. Doesn't look like a kick or bite (he's in with one other horse). It's about 2 inches in diameter, right at the top of the hip bone. I need to know whether we need to call a vet. We haven't found one for her yet since she just got there a month ago.

Thanks,
:) Jackie