RE: [RC] sewing your own tights - Rae Callaway

Karen Bratcher in Athol, ID, who just got a couple yards of eye-searing hot pink snakeskin print lycra on sale locally for $3 a yard and is wondering what to do with it :-D  It'll make some wicked side stripes!

Forget side stripes!  I'd make whole pants with it!

Rae (always trying to match my mare's hot pink tack :o)
Tall C Arabians - Central Region