[RC] It's Someones Birthday - Howard Bramhall

Well, with all the heat flying in my direction again I thought I'd try a little deflection here; my specialty.

I found out from the magic of the Internet that today (I hope I have this correct) is the day of the birth of that incredible Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, my guru, my person to go to when I'm confused (like everyday), my Vet of choice (and I wish I lived close to her so this was a reality), the vet of Endurance:

Susan Garlinghouse, DVM.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUSAN.  I'm not sure how many candles are on her cake, maybe someone can find out.  I feel confident that she's not ready for that AARP card quite yet, the one that my wife got me for my birthday this year.  haha.

cya,
Howard