Re: Re: [RC] claming agents that won't test postive, know any? - Sisu West Ranch

"And from this it has blossomed into our present rule that every one hammers on. I still believe that the original 13. DRUGS OF ANY KIND ARE PROHIBITED IN ALL EQUINES PARTICIPATING IN ALL SANCTIONED RIDES was the best all encompassing rule of the bunch."

While that appears to me to be the same rule as the present one, it is surely clearer and harder to argue with, provided that "Drugs" are properly defined somewhere else.  Some people would try to argue that drugs were only those things sold by pharmacutical houses and thus skirt the clear intent of the rule.

Ed

Ed and Wendy Hauser
Sisu West
2994 Mittower Road