From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of NdurN@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 1:11 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0613

In a message dated 8/26/2003 12:04:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

To my knowledge, there are no rules that state where a rider must, or must
not, stay.  I have to believe this is not in the jurisdiction of either AERC
or the ride management.  It simply makes sense that if a horse owner/rider
wants the best for his/her horse, he/she should stay with the horse.

Well to really open another can of worms,, I think in most cases, loading the horse up in the trailer after he has carried my fat butt a number of miles and hauling any length of time, is not what is best for him either.  Look out if I start managing rides again....I am putting on the entry form....If you can't stay, don't come.  I know all the excuses about how the horse "eats sleeps etc " better at home.  so I guess if that is the case, maybe this isn't his sport.

Susan K