[RC] If your going to Bryce from CA or NV - DreamWeaver

Road construction:  *S.R. 20 from I-15 to U.S. 89
Project includes the widening, flattening, fencing, and installation of passing lanes on S.R. 20. Crews are currently excavating and paving the roadway. The road is closed from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday through Thursday through August. During the day and on weekends, Motorists can expect delays of up to 30 minutes. Expected completion: November 2003. (RT)

ALSO -- if you have not been to this ride before you might want to know that if you take the scenic route thru Zion National Park that it'll cost you $30 for admission ($20 for your vehicle and $10 for a tunnel escort, if you have a horse trailer or RV).

The best way is still probably taking I-15 to 89 -- just be sure to go that way when Hwy 20 is open!   If anybody has any questions feel free to email me.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV