[RC] Eye Problems - Stephanie E Caldwell

Hope someone out there can help me. I went to the barn to feed tonight and noticed Star's eyes were running a clear liquid, her mucous membranes were a very bright red. She had a slight cough, mild fever, was sweaty, and kept yawning. Called my vet he said it's probably just alergies, she does have a history of Hives and is Asthamtic. What really bothers me is when I took a light and looked into her eye her pupils instead of being oval shaped had little mountain looking things growing out of the edges of her iris. One eye seemed very sensitive to light and she seemed to have problems seeing out of that eye. My vet book doesn't cover much in the way of eyes, anyone have any idea what she might have?

If she's not better in the AM then Doc will come out, no farm call if I wait until in the morning. I'm going to check on her in a couple of hours and make sure she's no worse, then decide in the morning if I need him. Just like to know somethign about eyes and the problems they can have!

Thanks,
Steph