Nancy Mitts

From: "Heidi Smith" <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

And again, I'll remind all that I specifically asked how we educate "people like her." Those who take the trouble to look for the resources are easy. It is the other kind we need to address.

_________________________________________________________________ MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup