Fw: [RC] Re:Protests - sindy mccosker

----- Original Message -----
From: sindy mccosker
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2003 6:00 AM
To: Heidi Smith
Subject: Re: [RC] Re:Protests

Next question--while I don't sympathize much with the lady in question, she does make a valid point.  How do we educate people like her BEFORE the damage is done?  Perhaps we should be dwelling on that one a little more and on our horror over what can no longer be helped just a little less.  Just my nickel's worth....

Heidi

You can educate people about what to do and what not to do, but you can't give them a HEART and COMPASSION for their animals!