Re: [RC] Equine Herpes? Anyone know anything about it?? - MtnRondi

In a message dated 8/22/2003 3:21:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, cschiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Since the
problem kept coming back, I decided to use another Chiropractor who also

I had a horse that never could stay adjusted in his pelvis for very long. Finally, the chiropractor told me that I needed to get a new farrier, that the horse's feet were out of balance. I started using the great (and expensive) shoer who did all the dressage horses at the barn and that fixed everything. One adjustment would hold for many months and he moved better also.

Bonnie
So. Calif.