Re: [RC] generators - Peggety123

We have the Honda EU3000is and it runs our A/C in our Featherlight LQ just fine.  Haven't tried running the microwave at the same time though (never had the need to).

It is SUPER quiet.  We just feel a vibration inside and hear a very soft hummmm.

Outside, it's still very quiet compared to any other generator - WAY quieter....no comparison at all to Onan or Coleman.  We've never run it at night though as we've never had a need (our heat is propane).

Not sure if I'd ever run a generator in camp unless I really had to.  Perhaps a portable sound proof box would be good for that - the good thing is that there wouldn't be much sound coming from the Honda to have to muffle!

Peggy E
West