Re: [RC] Range Rider helmets -- no longer certified - SandyDSA

no idea - but how about some feedback on the Tipperary. We trade our helmets in about every 2 years unless they take a hard hit. I actually FINALLY gave up my old purple Troxel - that was like an amputation - and will likely fnid another helmet since I don't like the black Troxel Sport as well as the purple one. Anyone care to cmment on the Tipperary?