From: Robin [mailto:robint@xxxxxxx]
Sent
: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 6:03 PM
To:
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] I'm on RC but am being SPAMED

Hello -- Can anyone tell me why all of a sudden I'm getting just oddles of messages with Please see details in files attached?  And, I'm getting lots of SPAM mail now as well.

Should I take my name off RC and stop the e-mails -- will this put a stop to all this other stuff.  I hate to do that because I've gotten a lot of helpful info from RC but I'm thinking it may be the only way.

Thanks all.

Robin Talsma

Honor, MI