[RC] Cuyamaca Guest?? Anyone - Wintersdwbob1

I am going  Cuyamaca in Sept the 2nd week and had to pay full price because I am taking 2 horses (  Bob of course and Henry)  I some one would like to come and camp and be fed it would cost them 1/2.  I have paid for the food and campsite already.  You just would not be able to bring your horse.  Camping equip and such would be necessary.  Let me know.   760  946  1384.  Donna and BOB