[RC] Supracor - Annie George

My horse absolutly hates it. He just cant stand the feel of it next to his skin. Go figure, it was only $225$$.......... Soooo I got a Dixie and sewed it just around the edge, to the bottom of the Supracor. That was fine with the horse, and all seems fine so far, but I have not done an actual E/ride with it. Just training rides, but it's awful darn hot here. The next thing to overcome was the darn thing will not stay under the saddle. Soooo I got myself some wide stick on velcroe and plastered that on the top of the Supracor, which grabs the sheepskin fleece pretty good.... So far so good, Now my persnickity Horse is happy.  The pad stays under the saddle, and I'm happy cuz I dont have to gunk up the washing machiune and get horse hair in my underwear!    Just hose it all off, not the underwear, just the the saddle pad.  I'm going to Brice next week, I'll let ya know how  my $315. worth of saddle pads do on a real ride.  Annie G.
Anne George Saddlery   www.vtc.net/~ageorge