[RC] Whacko's - oddfarm

I said whack 'em.One of the reasons I monitor
Ridecamp is that the endurance folks are about the best all-around horse
people.

Roy, how many times have you read where ANY one from RC recommended
whacking anything??

I agree that rearing is dangerous. I am sure that you are not a troglodyte, but your method is barbaric, at best. Violence, is never the best way. If you have a horse that is that *wild*, you need to turn the situation over to someone else.

I'm gonna guess the reason the two horses you mention didn't give any more grief to the owner was because they were BRAIN DEAD!
Note to self. Do NOT buy a knot-headed horse. Previous rearer. Now brain dead.

Lisa Salas, the Odd fArm
If I EVER see anyone beating a horse like that, the situation will get very ugly. I promise.