[RC] Big Thanks to Shore to Shore people - PatOlivatigger

The third day of the Shore to Shore , after I had left on the trail, my daughter was unable to start the van.  Most of the crews had gone, but there was someone who stopped and got some supplies to bring to the first vet check, someone to bring food to the 25s vet check and someone who went to town to call the AAA.  There were so many people who offered me drinks, food and water for my horses and desitrin for his underarms that I am afraid to mention names.  I know I would forget someone.  The pit crews along the way who shared their water were a blessing from heaven!!

I just want to say thanks to you all.  It is the reason I love this sport so much.  We all compete against each other but when the chips are down we all pitch in to help each other.
I have alot of passing on to do.  Pat Oliva  and Tig