[RC] burying a horse - Kim

I just got off the phone with the vet at the Department of Agriculture for my area.  I guess I was misinformed.  Someone had reported a dead horse that was not buried at all.  I'm not sure who or where it was but it wasn't me.  And in case anyone wants to know, as long as its not near a water source, you can bury a horse just about anywhere.

Kimberly