[RC] saddles under the belly - LRN8554

Okay, I'm convinced I need to teach my horse not to panic if the saddle were to slip.  If spooked she can leap like a deer and we've parted company more than once, BUT, how do I go about doing this.  I'm imagining a major wreck if I put her in the roundpen or try to hold her with a saddle under her belly.  She has been sacked out many times but never seems calm with it.  As far as she is concerned anything new is bad.  Linda