[RC] From Bob's mom - Wintersdwbob1

Well 6 days cancer free.  Thank you to all that responded with loving thoughts and prayers.  I still can't ride yet   but i have cleaned and oiled and polished and swept and everything to get ready as much as I can for the next year.  Have manyl follow up appts and am sick to death of MD's  but canlpt wait to see all of ya'll on the trail.  Without you all I do't think I would have stayed sane.  Only horse lovers and fanatics understand being grounded.  Thanks again.  Will start BOB back in 6 weeks LSD again we are both out of shape  But it won';t take much since we only do LD>  Ha  HA.  Love to all and thanks again.  Donna and BOB