[RC] mares - TP Miller

Might be useful/instructive were AERC to list gender under "horse history" or even as part of "ride results".  Would also like to see foal date, but I understand that would be more problematical.  (However would be nice to see at what age a horse stepped up in distance,  for instance, might encourage others to try a longer distance).

Mares are certainly a minority in endurance, but I suspect as a group they more than hold their own.

Tim Miller
Sami Hills Farm
Central PA