[RC] Horse for sale - CHorne1107

I know of a great little horse that is for sale.

He is a Reg Arab Gelding, 15.0 hands, I think he is 8 years old.  Bay.  He is a great trail horse.  Baths, trailers, clips and a great attitude/personality.  Asking $2,500.  Located in Brooksville, FL  352-754-8914.

This horse has a stride that eats up the trail and smooth as silk.  Shortly after my mother bought him and put some training on him.  I took him out with my 2 year old daughter sitting in front of me.  This horse never put a foot wrong and he is so smooth she fell asleep on the trail.  I love this horse but don't have room to take him myself.  I am hoping to find him a partner that will use him for endurance, He has the feet and legs to do the miles and never have a problem.

Thanks