[RC] No TV?? - Suzanne Boyd

Title: No TV??
> But I find very
> little to watch on it that I really NEED to watch, and so it simply becomes
> an expense for something that takes away time that I could better devote to
> other things.

My sentiments EXACTLY!! I used to have 100+ cable channels, but cancelled my service. The $$$ I save each month is now part of my horse trailer payment! I've been tv-less for over a year and the only thing I really miss is the horse racing coverage. I follow any news that interests me online. I find that not having TV has simplified my life and freed up more time for reading,posting to Ridecamp :), and other things, like watching my horses play in the pasture, which is far superior to any TV show I've ever seen!!

Suzanne Boyd(in Canton, Ohio, where the sun is making a rare appearance. Now heading down to Salt Fork to ride 20+ miles!!!!!)