[RC] Snow Dragon - Wrecksduke

Tracy and Snow Dragon had quite a few miles racked up too.  I believe they did a lot of the multi-day rides.  They were points leaders in the PS region.

Its too bad his stomach ruptured so unexpectedly.  I know Tracy took very good care of him.

SD reportedly had no history of ulcers.  Makes you wonder.... when we try so hard to take care of our horses.... crap still happens.

Melody