[RC] trailering - susan graham

Hi, I am learning how to drive a bumper pull stock trailer. So far I've taken it out for the first drive without a horse,it is diffrent in that I feel the trailer holding back the truck.The brakes are electric, they feel like a suction when I pump them to slow down.My biggest problem is learning how to back up and turn the wheel in the opposite direction I want the trailer to go in! Even with two peole outside I still had a hard time.:((( I was hoping to get some first-timers advice on this-how to make it easier to learn.The truck is a 95 ford 150. Thanks!

Do you Yahoo!?