[RC] Gaited breeds - David & Maggie

Secret's dreamy trot is a trot. I rode TW's for years. What she does is a two-beat diagonal gait.

Here in southern Ohio, you would be injured for saying ASB's are a gaited breed. When I was looking into Racking Horses, I was told that you could not register a horse known to have ASB blood as a racker. I don't know if that is true or not.

Secret comes from 5-gaited stock. I have done with her what I did with the TW's to get her to rack, but she won't do it.

Maggie in Ohio