Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 6:58 AM
Subject: [RC] Saddle Question

Hi,
I am looking for a saddle for my son and pony.  I ride in a Sports Saddle and love it.  I am a heavyweight and the longest distance I've gone is 7 miles mostly walk with a little trotting, but so far my horse and myself are very comfy in this saddle.  I would like to get a treeless for my son.  The only one I have found that offers a child's saddle at a lower price than the larger saddles is Torsion.  My concern is the stirrup placing, as they attach by a single strap across the horses back.  If anyone has experience with this saddle and horse comfort please email me.
Samantha Pierce