[RC] XP 04 - oddfarm

So if we came into say, Alcova, which I think is in the middle of Wyoming (mapquest couldn't figure it out) we could still get about 350 miles of trails. What could we expect on that part of the trail? We drove through Wyoming on the way to CA and I don't remember seeing that many campgrounds.

I imagine that the crews became pretty friendly and helped each other. I need to convince my family this will be good for ALL of us! I guess it would all work out. Annie said don't sweat it until we get there. I'm game, but how much does my husband love me? I guess this will be a good test.

Jonni, thanks for all your info. It really has given me lots to think about. I really want to do this, I know they don't do it every year.
Thanks again
Lisa Salas, the Odd Farm