From: Heidi Smith [mailto:heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 2:06 AM
To: Libby & Quentin Llop; Nell Lindquist; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Wintec endurance saddle

The pro endurance is way longer
between the sweet spot in the seat and the stirrup bars ( puts your feet
out
front)

I guess it all depends on how your body is built.  I find the Pro Endurance
to allow me to be quite straight, and even looking at pictures of myself
riding, I'm in pretty good alignment, especially for me!  I've had a bit of
adjustment to going down really steep hills in it, as it does tend to pitch
me forward a bit--but I think it's more to lack of strength in my back and
belly, and with a bit of work I'm pulling myself back together downhill as
well.  But it could be that being a chubby heavyweight, I take up all that
space, and end up being upright instead of in the proverbial "chair."  OTOH,
my hubby is tall and skinny, and he looks like a dressage rider in the Pro
Endurance.

Heidi