[RC] RP at Swanton (W) - Lynne Glazer

If you're interested in testing a ReactorPanel saddle, or in having your fit checked, Elise Geske and I will be at Swanton.? Info on the saddles is below, or visit www.reactorpanel.com (or link through endurance.net) if you don't know about these saddles.

Our 2 week trials are free, but to insure we'd have the right model/sizes along, please contact us ahead of time.

To find me, look for the white 3/4 Dodge (OK, there are tons of those) with purple pinstriping and little endurance riders on the side.? Oh, yeah, and the black and gold RP logos on the doors. If you don't see me around the truck, look for the redhead with the camera glued to her face.

One-time RP description below.

Lynne
ReactorPanel Saddle Company

--------
RPs are a favorite with multi-day and >50 mile riders.? Although engineered to fit horses, they're amazingly comfortable for people, too.? There are a dozen models which are all English.? The basic design is flexible panels that are completely adjustable (up, down, forward or back) and attach to the saddle with shock absorbers.? The system satisfies our need to be comfortable for those long hours--and provide maximum comfort and adjustability for the horse's changing condition.?

Our trees come in 1/4" increments to insure a precise initial fit with allowance for changes.? The saddles afford greater weight distribution than a conventional saddle can.? Made with high-tech materials such as dense rubbers, closed cell foams and heavy-grade Velcro, ReactorPanel is the result of the same evolutionary wave in product design that has given us all sorts of products from golf clubs to tennis shoes, which are stronger, lighter-weight and outperform their predecessors.?

We feel the only way to really experience the RP is to ride it on your own horse--and not in an arena, but in your usual trail environment, so we insist on a free trial -- in fact, we won't sell a saddle until you've tested it.