[RC] Need help with 4 yr old.... - J.Thom

My 4 yr old arab mare has been going wonderfully
till the last few rides, she has only been under saddle
since last August.   She is usually a very brave, forward
moving horse.   I use a D-ring snaffle on her.   The last
couple of rides she refuses to go and starts to back up,
when I make her circle to go forward she eventually
starts to buck.   I have managed everytime to get her to
go forward but it makes for a very tiring ride when she
does this every 5 minutes.   I have only been riding her
once or twice a week on very short rides and she is not
worked hard at all.   Any hints?????

Thanks Julia