[RC] Seabiscuit & Hildago - goearth

It seems that everybody just Loves Seabiscuit and from what i've read it mostly follows fact.  It also seems to be a real positive outlook to the Sport of Flat Track Racing and has a message of perseverance, which is so important in endurance of 100 miles.  Hildago on the other hand, which is about Endurance Racing, is getting a looking over.  On their website the Movies Executive Director of International Publicity, Nina Heyn, said to a British Journalist defending the $80,000,000 movie...."No one here really cares about the Historical aspects...if it transpires that the historical aspects are in question I don't think people would care that much."  It would seem that other distance riding organizations would want to make a statement regarding the facts and how it could relate to the history of the entire sport.  The Long Riders posted and it was printed on the Hildago website.  Truth to me is more important than gold and entertainment.  Even if the movie is 'action packed' and its entertaining, my ethereal side shouts, what about the truth?  Unfortunately, it seems, truth is not important anymore.  tom sites