Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0521 - RISTREE

>     Now that's an idea I haven't heard before.  The "middle of the
> pack" award.

For the "Allegany Shut Up and Ride" (NY), we've planned a "To Finish Is To Win" award, which is simply a random drawing of all the completing riders in the 50, with the exception of the winner.  The prize is exactly the same as what we're giving the winner;  figure it's a good way to offer something really special to everyone who finishes the ride successfully.

Of course, I recall that it was *my* brilliant idea, and hubby claims it was *his*.

--Patti Stedman