[RC] Crescent City Riders Help! - rackinfool

Any of you Ride Campers in N.Calif, can you help me? Quick!!

I want to come over there tomorrow afternoon and ride in the Redwoods and on the beach. I cannot find a number for a fairly new horse camp close to the Mill Creek Trail Head. Or can you tell me how to get to it, coming from hwy 199 from Grants Pass?
Or, can you give me a number for the fairgrounds so I can reserve a stall actually two of them over there?

Also, is it better to go a bit further to Orick and ride the trails at the rodeo grounds there and is there any horse facilities? Anyone want to meet up on Saturday and do some trail guiding?

If anyone has any good advice as to where we can ride in either place and any info on the area, I would much appreciate it. Also for you N.Ca. folks, how are the days on the beach right now?  foggy? windy?

We are of course sweltering over here in the Rogue Valley with constant 100++ temps, so the fog even sounds great.

Thank you all for any help.

amber

---