[RC] [Guest] iArab Pedigree-CMK-egyptian foal - Ridecamp Guest

ALISON MUELLER
I do not know much on Arabian bloodlines, I'm just learning them myself (I've always had Paints).  But I'm a firm believer in keeping papers with the horse.  I would say yes, if you can afford it, if the foal lives then pay for the papers.  If you want to sell back to them then I would charge them minimum the stud fee.  If they think the baby is worth you paying the stud fee, then no reason you shouldn't think they should pay you the same price of the stud fee for them to keep the baby.

Alison Mueller
Royse City, TX

P.S.  I would love to see pictures!