[RC] Moyles - Cowgirgoof

OK, Angie says I forgot to tell you that many Moyles also have "horns" or frontal bosses on their foreheads. Only three known breeds of horses in the world have these. (an ancient Chinese breed that I can't remember the name, the Caspian  and the Moyle)
They are bony protusions just above the eyes that are usually about the size of a quarter and rounded like part of a golf ball .
The Moyle family tell me that about a third of their horses are born with these, but many of them disappear after they are gelded. Mares rarely have them. None of the four I have owned had them, but when I was out there in 2000 buying the young guy I have now, my second choice horse had them.
Becky