From: Bob Morris
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 4:40 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] declining 100s

One thing missing, at least in this part of the country is the fact many of the rides had between 75 and 100 miles of trail. Now so many rides have loops that are shorter and are repeated. To me, and I am sure many of the older riders, this is boring and tedious. A deterrent to the longer rides.

Bob

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID