[RC] Vt 50 And More Newbie questions for you Experienced riders of the Endurance Sport - Wendy Hopping

I have to say that I was enthralled by the story of the ride myself. I do alot of writing as a hobby, and that was inspiring. Plus the very fact that it also made me want to ensue upon this venture of the endurance sport even more, if only to enjoy the pleasures of having such good stories to write about after such a venture. Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to more stories as well as the continued informational posts which I drink up and absorb daily.

Ok More questions *grins*
1.) What do you bring with you on these rides? Whether 25/50/or 100.
2.) When do you know when to give a dose of E-Lytes?
3.) Do they have Step Mounts at the breaks for us petite riders such as myself at 5'3? *G* As my bounce and jump fails me these days lol.

Ok that is enough for now, don't want everyone to get too tired of my rambling questions. *smiles*

Wendy

Do you Yahoo!?