RE: [RC] Need Saddle Advice - heidi sowards

I have the older wintec aussie that fits my older horse
really well, it has a med. tree which he needs. (I know,
he's weird) but Ash got the new Free and Easy saddle which
I can't say enough good things about, comfortable for me
and for Ash, my legs are under me where they belong,
helping my balance and my back doesn't ache after every
ride anymore!!! Marlene Moss from Mossyrock (endurance.net
advertisor) sells them!

heidi

--- Jerry & Susan Milam <milamj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll tell you, all those endurance saddles out there are
great for most of
these arabians but I do know the Wintec Aussie stock
saddle is TOO long for
the arabs back.

I've got a western seat endurance saddle "Desoto" custom
made for one horse
and has been used on two others for 5 years and they have
developed muscle
now and have problems witgh it in the winter when their
coats are thick.
I'll be sending it back for a tradein on a new one that
will fit both of
them. I also like the english seat and tried a friend's
Arabian Saddle Co
"Solstice". It is an awesome saddle and both horse and
rider love it. They
have HUGE kneerolls to give your leg a nice support in
front and the seat is
very cushy for those LONG 50 mile Training Rides.

There are tons of option out there for you and most of
the custom saddlers
will work with you and horse to get a great match.

In His Hands,

Susan, Fly Bye & Dandy

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that
is given you."
    -Gandalf the Grey from Lord of the Rings