[RC] Payments on Horses - Karla Watson

Thanks for all who gave me GREAT advice!! We will have to see how this turns out. I have another great endurance friend who is giving me some contracts and advice on selling a horse this way. She has done it alot. This horse does not have papers so I cannot hold papers til paid in full.

This horse has been a bit hard to sell. He is the "Raffle" horse I won at Alpine ride in Washington. They said he was a 4 yr old but when I got him home in Sept. I found out he was only 2-1/2 yrs old. Since I board and don't have the time and money for a youngster that young I decided to sell him. He is at that really "gangly" age where he is growing so fast and parts of him haven't caught up yet. He is over 15 hds now! His photos and videos weren't great and he looks a bit funny to most buyers. Many couldn't see past that. He does have the most exceptional personality and mellow, mellow, mellow. A super, easy-going mind. And many who called and emailed about him did not believe that a purebred arabian gelding was so mellow and non-spooky. But once you around him you realize he is special. He is going to a special home (if she decides to buy him) and to someone who will appreciate his personality. Can't wait to see what he looks like when he is done growing up!!

Thanks again! You guys are so nice!

Karla Watson
Portland, Oregon
#31812