[RC] mustangs need homes - Kathie Ford

Hello all!  I don't really know if this is appropriate on RC or not, and I don't know how to use the "classifieds?" so here goes.

I have a friend who has too many horses and needs to find homes for them.  I have helped place 4 to really nice homes so far.  However, she has around 40 horses.  Mostly mustangs, maybe a few arab/mustang crosses.  She also has some mustang Baskir Curlies that are really cute and docile.  Very nice temperments. Ages from babies to several years old.  She is giving some away and some she will need to ask money for.  Mainly good homes are the most important.

Heres the catch:  most are not trained yet. But, many are very sweet and nice looking, sturdy horses, and very teachable temperments.

She acquired some as rescues and bred some and innocently got over her head like some of us can with these amazing creatures.

She has one stallion in particular who has papers, and could be a nice horse, but he is small.  She says he has "heart" though and will do anything for the right person.  He is free to a good home.  His name is Gunner.  He is a light grey.  Supposidly, his grandfather was quite a bit larger so he may have size in his line.  She has successfully socialized her young studs and I can walk my young kids thru them safely.  There temperments are amazing.  I had a friend with me one day as I was caring for them, and he was amazed at the lack of aggression in her herds.  She knows how to mix her horses nicely.

Hope this is okay to do here...not sure.  appologies if not.

I just want to help her out and her horses find nice loving homes.

Feel free to contact me privately if you so desire and are interested.

Thanks,

kathie

PS..these horses are located in Lincoln California