[RC] New to all of this - Wendy Hopping

Hello Everyone,

My name is Wendy Hopping, and I am just getting into the Endurance sport, yes, that's right, a newbie  right now I know my horse and myself are not ready for any competitions or anything.. shoot in fact I am still working on his steering. I have a 3 year old National Show Horse named Dakota which now has been pretty spoiled. He came from the Pendleton Oregon Range so he is used to the hills and creeks etc, which is a very good bonus for me. Now it's me who needs more work lol Would love to hear advice for a beginner on what to do for both myself and Dakota to prepare us for future events.

Thanks so much
Wendy, Jefferson Oregon

Do you Yahoo!?