Re: [RC] Timex-speed-and-distance-questions - Dana B.

 "Barb Jefferson" wrote:

"if you use this simultaneously with a heart rate monitor, might either one interefere with the other?"

I just rode the first 36 miles of the Tevis trail pulling ribbons with my Timex GPS on my left arm and my HRM on my right.  Both appeared to work flawlessly.  This surprised me with the GPS as the terrain was quite rugged and in parts had lots of tree cover.  FWIW

Dana

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx