Home Shop Classified News, Stories Events Education Ridecamp Videos Cartoons AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
ridecamp@endurance.net

[RC] Swanton Pacific 75/100 - Barbara McCrary

Title: Blank
We've just had an offer of a masseuse to do work on either people or horses at Swanton Pacific.  She will be at the camp on Friday preceding the ride and possibly on ride day (I didn't ask her about that).  She tells me she will put up a banner, so look for her at camp on Friday, August 8th.

Barbara McCrary
Ride manager, Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The most beautiful trail in the world"