Re: [RC] Tevis Notes - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 7/16/2003 8:47:27 PM Pacific Standard Time, roger@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Pam Johnson - Wife of  the son of Lawton Johnson finished  with Lawton's
great horse POW-WOW.

Such a cool horse.  They finished 11th.  NOT a horse you want to be behind though (if you get my drift)

I got to crew for friends PLUS work at the Deadwood vet check this year.  What a blast and what a great perspective to take away from this awesome ride.  I also pre-rode some of the trail on my youngster ( 6 year old) the week before the start.

Sylvia (its not a ride, its an addiction :)