[RC] Tevis & Our Family - Trailrite

Thanks for all of the congrats with email on our family in the Tevis
this year.? I thought my Daughter did a great job with the response and story.
? ? ?? I just wanted to let everyone know that having your Daughter and your
Grandson galloping around during their Victory Lap after the finish was the
most emotional thing to happen for me as far as a Tevis high.? I was crying with
joy!? I never had a feeling of such joy for myself as I did for them.? The
only bad thing that I felt was I pulled out so soon on the trail this year.? I
missed the things like Jordan going over Cougar Rock and the look in his eyes
at crossing the swinging bridge.? I wanted to see my Daughter's look in her
eyes as Jordan was experiencing the high & low points of the Tevis trail.
? ? ?? Just a note here about my Sharkee.? He is fine.? He had slipped on a
flat rock on the trail and at the same time the trail gave away some under the
rock.? I believe Jamie Mitchell's horse fell there too.? Sharkee fell on his
butt and bruised his tail bone.? He had no cuts, or abrasions from the fall and
I didn't fall or even lose a stirrup when it happened.? But, his tail bone
hurt and he had the appearance of pain in heart rate and breathing.? Didn't know
it was the tail bone until Dr. Gross showed up and did the exam at Squaw
Valley Parking Lot.
? ? ?? Thank all of you for your concern and I do recommend that if your not
going to complete...it was way better to get it done right away...<VBG>
:0....:)

Thanks!
Tammy